How to Adopt
You’re about to make an important decision for both you and the cat you choose to bring into your home. We’ll be here each step of the way to make sure it goes smoothly.
Here’s what you need to know
Whenever cats enter FCPGA, they are placed in loving foster homes until they are adopted. Our foster families are responsible for the socialization of the cats and kittens placed in their care. Depending on the home, foster cats are introduced to other children, cats, and dogs living in their foster homes. All adoptable cats in our program have been:
- Combo tested negative
- Vaccinated* and dewormed (*age appropriate vaccines)
- Vaccinated for rabies (16 weeks and older)
- Litter box trained
In order to adopt from Feral Cat Program of Georgia, individuals must:
- Be 21 years of age
- Live in a place that allows cats
- Agree to keep your cat(s) indoors only
- Agree not to declaw your cat(s)
Let’s Get Started
- Scroll through our available cats and select a cat or kitten you’d like to meet.
- Complete and submit the Adoption Application below to arrange a meet and greet. Include the qualities you’re looking for in a cat, i.e. sweet and cuddly, playful and independent, etc.
- Spend time with your potential kitty and decide if you’re right for each other.
- Sign the adoption contract and pay the adoption fee.
- Take your cat home and enjoy your new friend.
Cats > 1 year old $125.00 each
Kittens $150.00 each
If you decide to adopt more than one cat or kitten, a $25 discount is applied to each adoption fee.
*Microchip owner registration for your new cat is covered by the adoption fee.